Tuesday, October 11, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROTHER


This post is dedicated for my youngest and sweetest brother for his birthday. For he has always been there for his family, although he is the youngest. A little guy who always been mature and responsible. Kind, sweet and lovable.

Today he is going to turn 13. This number is very important for a boy, because it is when he starts his manhood stage and I am sure that one day he is going to be a very special gentleman who would make his woman very happy.

I wish him happiness and success and I wish all his dreams come true, especially working with NASA as a scientist.

My advice to him? I'll quote the following:

"Each failure is simply another chapter to the story of our lives. To fail is to understand what not to do. Remember it and don't give up until your goal is achieved. -- Samuel Aidoo"

To you dear brother with all my love and support.

11 Kisses:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home