Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sense and sensibility



My defeat

Today I declare my defeat in the battle of love,
before the enemies of love,
before the circumstances, the envies souls, before the improper place and time,
before the whole universe I declare, my defeat.
Maybe it was never meant to be
for me to live love.
Maybe I was doomed to only taste the bitterness of its first bite?
I surrender to my fate


Sense and sensibility

What is being a sensitive person, I ask?
I always thought it was feeling other people’s senses, perceive their feelings of sorrow, happiness, excitement, madness …etc, being there for your loved ones when they need you without having to ask for it. Well obviously it's not!

11 Kisses:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home